Thursday, June 7, 2012

Beauty Review - Skin Food Black Sesame Hot Mask

I am in love with Skin Food's all natural products that are great for the face. My recent discovery is the Black Sesame Hot Mask which is more like a rinse off rather than a mask. This hot mask only requires 4-5 minutes a day and the best part is the heating application that penetrates the skin. This is one of the hottest and most efficient hot masks I have used in Korea.

The mask helps to open up the pores with a sesame and sugar mixture which helps to eliminate dead skin by scrubbing. It leaves your skin silky, soft, and smooth which is left behind from the black sesame seeds and gel texture that glides right through. Although the weather is getting warmer, it is still a great use to open up pores before popping a pimple or even doing your eyebrows.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me crave for sesame ice cream darn it. Looks good enough to eat ;x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using the sample, and considering to buy the full size. I think I'm going to buy this keke~ thx for the review!

    ReplyDelete