Monday, May 7, 2012

Product Review - Its Skin Prestige Creme D' Escargot

The best seller, hot seller and most commonly purchased item at It's Skin is the Prestige Creme D' Escargot line. It's Skin is one of Korea's top cosmetic lines. Known for products created by dermatologists, it is recommended for those with skin conditions which include those who suffer from psoriasis and eczema like me. I've been itching to try the Prestige Creme D' Escargot face lotion which is made of snail. Korea is known to be the country that develops products with snail which claims to help with cleaning the skin, whitening, keep the skin young, and a mixture of everything good. Many tourists who come from Japan, China, and even the United States are known to purchase a number of snail creams just to bring back as souvenirs and personal use. 

I have been using this product for two months now and I am in love with the product. It helps to control my skin and has gradually helped to whiten my skin. Having a white face is very popular for Asians. Unfortunately for me, I wish my face was not so pale. Regardless of what I want, it shows that the product works extremely well. I suggest using It's Skin's snail line if you are getting a first start with the product because many stores make a dramatic claim that is almost impossible to achieve. Although this product is on the expensive side, $60 for a container of snail cream only, it does work extremely well. The container is suggested to last over a three month period, but for those who are looking to achieve quick results, it is important to use more and not to be stingy with the lotion. You will thank yourself later!

1 comment:

  1. www.honestskin.com
    can buy Korea Cosmetics, worldwide shipping and various items, can buy almost every Korean famous brands,
    Its Skin, Belif, Ryeo Shampoo, Skinfood, 3CE, Etude House, Thefaceshop, Sulwhasoo, Laneige, Whoo, and so on.....

    ReplyDelete