Monday, August 20, 2012

My Current Obsession - Foot Peel and Foot Mask

Foot peeling is an extremely popular product in Korea. Every beauty store has their own take on the product with a different level of strength for peeling. The general concept is soaking your feet in two separate foot bags that you fill with the foot peeling solution for an hour and a half. Simply scrub off the solution and any dead skin that comes off. The magic behind the foot peeling is that you will shed dead skin for a few days, up to 10 days, depending on the strength of the product. It is the perfect solution to anyone with callus problems and just cannot find the right fix. I highly suggest it and I am in love with it, although it can be a bit nasty to watch your foot peel over the course of a few days. Tony Moly has the strongest foot peel with max effects that lasts up to 10 days.

Be sure to plan for that and be mentally prepared. I don't have such a thick callus problem so I did not peel as much as my family and friends have after using this product. There is also the option of a foot mask that you can use to keep your foot soft and smooth. The foot mask is optional, just a regular mask that helps to lock in moisture to your feet, but I definitely suggest using the foot peel because it is an awesome product. I am definitely planning to stock up before returning home!

If you are interested in this or any other Korean products, feel free to email me at cunggie@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You could have any number of problems. Dropped instep, fractured bone in the foot, reduced blood supply. 
    http://www.footcentersofnc.com/doctors/dr-william-tomaszewski.html

    ReplyDelete