Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Current Obsession - Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack

Innisfree carries one of the best natural products for beauty. I am currently obsessed with my recent purchase and absolute love with the Capsule Recipe Packs. I picked up the blueberry and black bean-walnut recipe pack which is a mask that helps to keep your skin fresh and moisturized. This thick lotion eats into your skin, leaving your skin fresh and shining after you wash it off. 

The blueberry capsule recipe pack has an act of antioxidant that helps to clear out your skin as well as hydrate the face. I much prefer the black bean-walnut recipe pack because of the micro scrub-like texture that eats into your skin. The best part is the process of washing it off which is like using a face scrub, an added bonus. I do admit that it is a bit of a fuss to wash of this thick cream, but the results are extremely worth the trouble. For just $2 a pop, I recommend using it at least once a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment