Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Current Obsession - Innisfree Eco Lasting Eyeliner

I am in love with the Innisfree brand in Korea because its an all natural brand in Korea that is adaptable to my sensitive skin. My beauty pickups that I have recently blogged about include the Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, Jeju Volcanic Steam TowelNail Pen MoisturizerCapsule Recipe Pack, and the Almond Sugar Scrub.

I recently discovered the Eco Lasting Liquid eyeliner that is extremely easy to use because the brush is thin. The liquid color is the exact dark enough for me that is compatible to my previous obsession, the L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Brush Tip, but it brushes on so much easier. The best part is that each brush is the exact same brush, thin and easy to draw with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment