Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Current Obsession - Nature Republic Botanical BB Fixer

I am absolutely in love with the Nature Republic Botanical BB Fixer spray that is a way to put a hold on your makeup. Very much like the Urban Decay Makeup setter spray, it is to be used after making your final touches to set your makeup for a long night out.

It is one of the fewest makeup setters that I have found in Korea. I think one of the best things about this product is the scent of the spray. I hate using products that work but smell horrible. This setter has a fragrant scent of flowers that smells just like perfume so you can even skip out on the perfume around the ears. Without shaking the can, simply spray to the face with the eyes closed. Be sure to have an even application to the face! Simple as that and you are on your way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment