Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Current Obsession - Tony Moly Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub

There are a few products in Korea that I am absolutely in love with and the Tony Moly Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub is one of them. I have previously blogged about the purchase of this coffee scrub, but since then, the packaging of the product has changed. Although the packaging of the product has changed, it is still the same great product that I have used over the course of the months. Nonetheless, I am still in love with the product and want to share it with the world. In addition to the product being one of Tony Moly's best sellers, the product itself and the packaging is definitely an appealing factor to buy.
This heat-activating mask is the perfect product for those with dark marks on the face. A gentle gel scrub with beads that helps to rub away dead skin. It is perfect for the winter days that are soon approaching. I have yet to have a problem with the product on my skin and recommended it to a few friends that are just in love with the product as I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment