Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Current Obsession - Innisfree Camellia Shine Hair Essence

Anyone who knows me knows that I still have very long, virgin hair. The reason for that is because I am looking to donate my hair, but I am so obsessed with taking care of my hair that I did a mini blog on Hair 101 and how to prevent split ends when I first started the blog. For the most part, I really care for my hair and have minimal heat damage as well as minimal combing. 

I recently found a product that I have been obsessed with because it promotes healthy hair. The Innisfree Camellia Shine Hair Essence is one of the best sellers in Korea for hair care. It is enriched with camellia oil from Jeju island. It's for all hair types and promotes a healthy shine which can be used daily. Simple run the product through your hair (I suggest running it through your ends only if you are on a budget). After doing so, you can simply pair with your regular products. Because I do not use any, I just use this as a nutrient to keep my hair healthy.

Like many other products that claim to help keep the hair healthy, the Innisfree Camellia Shine Hair Essence is one product that actually works. It keeps my hair healthy and reduces the number of split ends. Although it claims to provide the hair with some kind of shine, there isn't great shine behind the product, but it works in maintaining. For those who do not have the time to care for your hair by conditioning and using olive oil to soak the hair, this would be a great product thats quick and easy to use. 


2 comments:

  1. i have the spray from the same line and i absolutely love it! not to mention the heavenly smell! will try out this next time! thanks
    http://beautybloggr.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking into some form of hairspray since I have to wash my hair often (particularly after the gym). How long did you use it until you actually saw results?

    btw, love your website and reviews!

    ReplyDelete