Monday, September 23, 2013

Product Review - Missha Creamy Matte Lip Rouge


Missha's Creamy Matte Lip Rouge in PK03, a pink that I have been dying to get for a while now for the very reason that is light on the skin. The matte color works extremely well with my lip except the fact that there is not enough moisture in the lipstick. There are a handful of other lipsticks that Missha and Innisfree carries that are not as dry as this one. Because of the dry feeling, the lip color does not glide on perfectly.

I would probably not buy the Creamy Matte Lip Rouge again because the line is dry. It would be best if the color blended well, especially with lip balm underneath. Although the color is amazing, the lipstick itself tends to fall apart too easily for my liking meaning I would probably not recommend this line from Missha.


No comments:

Post a Comment