Friday, November 1, 2013

Product Review - Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Foam Cleanser

The Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Foam Cleanser is a product that I have been purchasing for family back in America, but I have yet to try it myself. I finally picked up a bottle for myself because of the constant rave I have gotten. For starters, I thought the foam cleanser would be extremely dry to the skin because of how it comes out of the bottle. To my surprise, it actually is not. It's a pretty amazing product that I have been using for over a month now and I do see the difference in my skin. This product is extremely gentle for those with sensitive skin and is one of the best sellers from Tony Moly. I now understand why. Over time, it has actually helped with my psoriasis, working with it rather than against it as many products do. My skin has gradually became smoother as well as a bit lighter for the acne scars on the skin.
As ironic as it is, although it is made from snail, it has a pretty good smell. It is definitely my go to in the morning and at night. In Korea, you can simply purchase this product for $15 and it is a definite stack up before I go back to the states. Not only is there a large quantity for its price, but it actually works well for all skin types. This will probably continue to be the go to product of gifts. The only thing is it doesn't stand up to its name as a "foam cleanser." Still, no complaints there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow i nevet know a person eho straightforwardly say they hv psoriasis haha
    I hv psoriasis too, and like u said, yes many products are making it worse sometimes. So thanks, i think i'm gonna try this! Haha

    ReplyDelete