Friday, March 6, 2015

My Current Obsession - Doctor D. Schwab Controlling Cream

 I previously struggled with bad acne, scars and much more! My skin just wouldn't stop breaking out for the past two years and thankfully, returning to New York has helped with that. In addition to having a great dermatologist who provided immediate treatment, she suggested Doctor D. Schwab's Controlling Cream which really helps me in terms of breakouts. In the beginning, I would use it everyday to control the skin, which reduced to once every two days and now I don't even need to use it. The best part is I still have remaining cream which helps with my wallet! With application, there is a bit of a cooling sensation so be gentle with the eye area.
For anyone who is struggling with oily skin and breakouts, this is one thing that will help to control those blemishes! It's very light on the skin which is great for anyone who is like me, struggling with extremely sensitive skin and even psoriasis! The cream is enriched with vitamins, botanical ingredients and has oil-control which helps to clear the blemishes without clogging your pores. This is one product product I recommend and will purchase again, if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment