Friday, February 3, 2012

Beauty Review - Skin Food

After hearing about one of the natural and organic beauty stores in Korea, I have been itching to try the products at Skin Food. One of the best things about Skin Food is the variety of products from head to toe, literally. I love the integration of food goods in their beauty and skin care products because every fruit and vegetable has its own health benefits. Absorbing the best vitamins and nutrients from the variety of foods and delivering it to your body, Skin Food is a must visit beauty store in Korea. 

For starters, I picked up two hair products which include the Lychee Essence Mist and the Cherry Tomato Wax. A cherry tomato combination sounds to be a bit peculiar, but this combo is very gentle on the hair which helps to achieve a light natural look while keeping the frizz out. I am in love with this product because I have yet to find a wax that is soft and smells good. 

Another hair product that is a must have for those with damaged hair due to perms or color treatments is the Lychee Essence Mist. Using the wonderful extracts of lychee vitamins, it brings moisture to the hair and can even help to prevent split ends. Be sure to mist a thorough and even spray!

The last and my favorite product that I picked up from Skin Food is the Green Tea Boots Fresh Spray. It is evident that no one will always have the best smelling feet or pair of shoes and there should be no shame in admitting so. With this fresh pray, it is like deodorant for your feet which helps to eliminate odors and keep your shoes smelling fresh. This is extremely important in Korea, especially if you have a shoe cabinet where the smell can add up. 


Another great thing about shopping in Korea is the number of samples that you are given. It does help to draw you into the many other products that they have and is a great way for someone with extra sensitive skin like myself to test the product before purchasing. I do have a few things that I am excited for and I look forward for my next shopping splurge at Skin Food, but until then, happy shopping!

1 comment: