Monday, February 27, 2012

Product Review - Tony Moly Egg Line

For those of you who have been following along with the blog, you have read my brief review of the Tony Moly Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm. Since then, I have picked up a few more products in the Tony Moly egg line which includes the Blackhead Out Oil Gel and Egg Soap. The last product on the line that I did not pick up is the Egg Pore Tightening Pack because I am in love with my other tighteners. 

I recommend the Silky Smooth Balm for those with psoriasis to use on their skin. The balm is extremely smooth and doesn't irritate the skin. Although it feels like another thick level of cream on your skin, you can smooth it out by using a thin layer. It does go a long way and helps to reduce the bumps on your face. Anyone suffering with psoriasis on the skin will understand the patchy makeup look. The Silk Smooth Balm definitely helps to reduce the bumpy texture.

The Blackhead Out Oil Gel is a gradual process that helps to remove blackheads. From experience, it helps to decrease the size of blackheads and helps to eliminate white heads, which usually isn't too hard to get rid of.

One of the most popular products in Korea is the egg soap which many stores care. For some reason, I am a bit bias with the product and will only buy the Tony  Moly egg soap. Packaged in a cute egg carton container, there are two eggs that have the greatest scent, nothing like egg. The two eggs differentiate between morning and night use. After each use, my face is immediately as soft as a baby's butt. There is a small layer of smoothness that allows me to glide through my skin and I absolutely love the feeling.


The moral of this blog is to introduce to you Tony Moly's egg line and my recommendation of it. I am a big fan of their product. For more information and if you are looking for where you can purchase these items, email me at cunggie@gmail.com with the subject line Tony Moly products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment