Friday, September 28, 2012

Beauty Pick Me Up - Face Shop Vitamin Power Essential C

Packaging is one thing that automatically catches my eyes and makes me interested in the product. This Vitamin Water resemblance toner comes in three different forms with the selection of Vitamin B, C, and E. Extremely easy to use, simply pat on clean skin to moisturize, soften and increase elasticity. Each is formulated with a concentration of different types of vitamins, depending on your skin type. For those who have troubled skin with random breakouts, go for Vitamin C. For those who have more oily skin, Vitamin E is your choice and Vitamin B for those who have dry skin. It is one product that works extremely well with my skin and I will purchase again. There is an amazing smell that I love to throw on my face everyday and I absolutely love the packaging. It is the perfect gift to give to others!

4 comments:

  1. really tempting to try this product, but cant decide to buy the C one or B one, some ppl said the B one also can for breakout ><

    Does this product works great on you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually didn't try the B one but i LOVE the C, no problems with my skin !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this and i love using it, it makes my skin soft and i had lesser breakouts making my skin clearer and smoother.... a korean friend gave me this, but it is almost empty. i want to buy another one, but i need to save money so i could buy.. may i know how much? thank you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ! i remember the product cost around $10 but the problem is shipping. hopefully you're able to find it in your area !

      Delete