Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Current Obsession - Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer

When I went home to America, I went on a huge splurge at Sephora and picked up the Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer which is Oil Free and great for sensitive skin. With a base of shimmer, it is the one product that provides great coverage and blends extremely well with my skin. It's a bit difficult to find a color for a mixed base, but Illusion is able to fill in the gaps. This light and gentle product is one thing I am obsessed with and will recommend to anyone with sensitive skin and psoriasis. The coverage on this product is amazing! Because it is a moisturizer with color, it saves on the amount of time you need to pile on the extra moisturizer. It is definitely great for hot summer days or humid spring days when you just don't want to pile on the extra moisturizer but need to keep your skin's elasticity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment