Sunday, April 7, 2013

Product Review - Clio Diamond Rose Foundation

Clio is one of the rising brands in Korea and I am totally obsessed with their Kill Slim eyeliner. I decided to give their products a try, especially their liquid liner, but I wasn't too impressed. This review on the Clio Diamond Rose Foundation may be of another disappointment as well. I was extremely excited to finally find a color in Korea that matches my darker skin tone, but for some reason, this just wasn't it. 

The color compliments my skin tone, but the foundation does not stick to my skin the way I want it to. With use, you are able to see the lines on along the face left by your brush, not matter how it is applied. It does not stick on the way I want it to so I definitely do not think it is worth the investment. I barely have negative reviews, but this is one that I am not actually happy about.


No comments:

Post a Comment