Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Beauty Pick Me Up - Circle Lenses

Being in Korea for so long, I have finally gone crazy and went on my first circle lenses splurge. Being unable to decide between a few colors, I decided to pick them all up: gray, hazel, and green. I feel like I'm in high school again with the color contacts, but I am in love with it and finally have started to blend in with all the Asians. In Korea, even those women in their 40s wear circle lenses daily. 

It helps to dilate your eyes and make them appear bigger than they are. The circle lenses increase the black of the pupil area which helps to achieve the cute look. On the bad side, because they cover a big portion of your eyes, it is best to not wear the contacts for long hours. Compared to regular contacts that you can wear for eight hours, circle lenses are only recommended for six hours. Although many people do not stick to the eight hour rule, it is important to try and do so. Beauty is important, but health is a lot more important!

No comments:

Post a Comment