Thursday, January 19, 2012

Beauty Pick Me Up - Tony Moly

Tony Moly is a beauty store in Korea known for its creative packaging for beauty and makeup goods. Attracted to the display items, I purchased a few of the top sellers that helps to achieve maximize beauty. It is a guarantee that I will return to pick up a few more items from the store. 

Of the two items, I picked up the top seller of the Tony Moly's egg line. The Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm is to help clear our blackheads and impurities with their key egg and camellia ingredients. You can wear this product alone on the skin to help clean the skin or it can be used with your makeup. I suggest using after your moisturizer and primer to smooth out the surface of the skin for easy foundation application. It helps to conceal the holes on your face by providing a smooth base for makeup to be applied. A little goes a long way with this product. It is a whipped texture which does automatically conceal the holes in the face. It probably won't help those bigger marks on your face, but I am in love with the product. It helps to smooth out my face completely and makes my makeup look natural.

Next, there is the Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub which is a scrub that smells like your morning drink. Made of coffee and milk extracts, the self heating scrub is suggested to be used two to three times a week to help remove dry, flaky, dead skin cells, impurities and keratin in the face. I love the twist off design that holds the scrub inside the cup and a "spoon" that acts as a tool to scoop the scrub onto your hand. Simply rub onto the face in a circular motion and wash away with lukewarm water. I absolutely love this scrub, it is great to wake you up early in the morning and I do feel an immediate layer of smoothness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment