Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beauty Pick Me Up - Tony Moly

Tony Moly is one of my favorite stores for their cute beauty packaging which I have mentioned in my previous blogs. I am a big fan of their products, especially their egg line and so I had to continue with my beauty splurges. 

Just a small little splurge with a  few products that include their one dollar nail stickers that you can add to a clear coat of nails. In regards to cute packaging, I picked up two Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bars that slides on smoothly and is extremely adorable to have in your purse. I love the way it glides on and the color is extremely bold, unlike many other lip glosses I have had. Lastly, I picked up two Cutie-Beauty Perfume Bars because I couldn't decide between the scent that I wanted. These perfume bars are perfect to have in your purse for a night out. Simply dab on the areas that you would normally have your perfume and you are ready to go, especially after a BBQ dinner in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment