Friday, March 30, 2012

My Current Obsession - Clearasil Smart Sudser

Although I am on the other side of the world, I have still being doing a bunch of research and investment in American beauty products. Having tons of items shipped to me, I am extremely obsessed with this next product and I can't wait to get my hands on one.

The Clearasil drugstore brand has definitely wowed me this time with the Smart Sudser. This automatic face wash dispenser shoots out the perfect amount of face wash, measured for each use that will not dry out your skin when a large amount is used. Overwashing is a big problem for breakouts because your skin becomes dehydrated which is the reason oil is produced, causing acne. This cleaning system is just $15-20 which is definitely worth the investment to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment