Monday, May 28, 2012

Product Review - Tony Moly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack

The Tony Moly Intense Care Dual Sleeping Pack is a gel-like mask that you pack onto your skin overnight. It is extremely gentle on the skin and works through the night to brighten the face, reduce wrinkles, and of course provide moisture to the skin. The product claims to also have "good sleep mechanism technology" which I do not understand, but I am a fan of this product because of its texture. Unlike other overnight masks, it is extremely light and a little goes a long way. There is no need to pack on a thick amount and it washes off smoothly. I hate going through the fuss of washing off a thick amount of overnight sleeping pack but I had no troubles with this product.

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I think I need to research this...You make this product sound so good! Have you heard of those that don't have fairer skin using this product before?

    ♥♥thank you for posting♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. the problem with many asian products is that they have skin whiteners so over time, it will gradually lighten unless you continue to tan :D

    ReplyDelete