Friday, May 4, 2012

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - Le Fondant


Everyone who knows me, knows that I have the biggest sweet tooth, specifically for chocolate and cake. My thing is the sweeter the better and since I have been in Korea, there has not been a cafe that satisfied this sweet tooth because the sweets are just not on point. That is, not until my recent discovery, by the Children's Grand Park in Seoul, Korea.

Le Fondant Sugar Craft, a small cafe in Gwangjin-gu, is probably the only place that will satisfy my cupcake cravings. With the right amount of sweetness to its fluffy cake and the perfect icing to top off the deliciousness, it is a recommended place for all foreigners in Korea. Cupcakes average at a price of $3.50, but they are a bit small in size. I think it is worth it for the amount of effort and flavoring they put into the cupcake. I think these cupcakes are even better than a handful I have had back at home! Each bite is filled with a blast of flavor.

The one cupcake that is a bit peculiar is the red velvet. The color just isn't red enough and the taste is a little off, but the cream cheese icing is on point. A handful of recommendations include the Oreo, Lemonberry, and Chocolate cupcake which is extremely tasty. I also recommend their Hot Chocolate Latte which is a great combination with your cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment