Friday, January 25, 2013

Bottoms Up - Rose Tea House

Rose Tea House
136-17 39th Ave 1st Fl
New York, NY 11354
(718) 359-7673

Rose Tea House is a cute little tea place that is located in Flushing, Queens. It’s a great place to catch up with friends and family, especially women, for its cute girly atmosphere. They also offer coffee and tea party snacks which I have seen a lot of businessmen chat over.

I am absolutely in love with their fruit infused tea. It is a blast of fruit flavor and I just can’t seem to get enough of it! Every tea ordered, comes in a little pot for a number of refills, whether hot or cold. Their coffee comes with little biscuits; a note about the coffee: do not get tricked by their label of Rose House Latte and such, it just regular coffee.

Drinks average a price of $12 and it is expensive, but I suggest to at least try it once. You’ll understand what I mean by the flavor keeps me coming back, regardless of price. Unless you are ordering coffee, do not expect to have a quick drink ready. I don’t know what they do in that kitchen that takes them at least 15 minutes to make a drink, but it is definitely worth the wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment