Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Current Obsession - Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder

After taking a vacation and moving home, I realized how light my skin has gotten and that is not a good thing for me. I am known to always be the tanned one in the family and that is why I am so obsessed with Guerlain's Terracotta. It is my absolute fix up, giving me the ultimate color and defining face. Although this is their older line of bronzing powder, I am in love with the different shades that compliments one another. I just didn't know the beauty and my love for the product until returning home to America! 

I'm not sure if this product is still in stores, I know Sephora no longer carries it because they have updated to the new line of products, but I definitely suggest checking out their new line of bronzing powders with a lot more color and options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment