Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Current Obsession - Missha Near Skin Firming Peptide Shaping V Mask

Missha puts a twist on the cliche face masks with their Near Skin Firming Peptide Shaping V Mask. This complex name is given to a product that microscopically helps to slim down the face and provide a V shaped jaw line. Everyone knows how important a strong jaw line and less of a double chin is. Providing firming and lifting benefits for contouring the face, this gel face mask uses peptides that helps to slim down the face within 20 minutes.

On a clean face, simply apply toner and remove the sticky side from the plastic covering. Center on the jawline and pull to the ears to hold in place. There is a bit of stretch to the product which helps to fit faces of all sizes. After 15-20 minutes, remove the mask and pat the leftover ingredients into the skin to be fully absorbed.

The product may differ from person to person. I did not feel a lot of leftover product on the face because my skin has been a bit dry. Korea's air has been a bit difficult for me to adapt to, but it feels great for the product to soak into my skin quickly. I didn't experience any allergic reactions after having the product on for 20 minutes and results for the slim face is not immediate so it will take a few uses prior before I can guarantee the product to work effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment