Friday, March 29, 2013

Fresh on the Market - Espoir Bare Skin Complexion Cream

For everyone who is familiar with me, my skin is always dark. I mean, always. I am constantly tanning and bathing at the beach for the sake of my psoriasis so my skin is extremely dark. Since I've moved to Korea, my skin has gradually gotten paler and paler. The problem is, it is still too dark for BB cream. A handful of my friends have been telling me that they wear BB cream everyday, it is the Asian thing to do because BB cream helps to lighten the skin and clear dark marks over time. It's kind of like a bleaching mechanism that is not damaging to the skin. The only negative of BB cream is that with flash photography, you are able to see a big difference in the tone of your neck and your face. People will know that you have BB cream on (guys included). There are so many Korean guys here that use BB cream, it's pretty obvious and they have no shame!

Nonetheless, it is an extremely good product for those with acne marks and any dark spots on the face. These spots will diminish over time with the use of BB cream. I've been looking for quite a while for the darkest shade possible and it has been impossible to find. Problem is, no matter where I shop (America and Korea) there is the problem of lightness in my skin with the application of BB cream which I absolutely hate.

With no make up!
I have finally found my solution to this problem and found a product that I am absolutely in love with! A product that's fresh on the market, Espoir's Bare Skin Complexion Cream is a two in one. With a BB cream base and SPF 30 protection, it is the perfect everyday "BB lotion." I normally do not wear makeup everyday, so I am excited about this product because I am able to pat and blend the Complexion Cream into my face and it will absorb without even realizing I have makeup on! The cream is an amazing fix. It is white in color so a pump is enough unless you are looking for more coverage. Simply pump, blend onto the skin and watch the white color disappear.

How do you know its blending with your skin? For the simple fact that you can wipe off the Complexion Cream and you can see color on a white tissue. It's a pretty amazing thing to see and I am definitely looking forward to achieving a clear face of acne scars. This is one product that I recommend for anyone struggling to find a shade of BB cream that matches their skin. This one of the very few blending products that I have seen to actually work as if there is no makeup on the skin. In love and obsessed!

Update 10/04: With six months of use, everyone does say that there is a difference between my face and the rest of my body. Not necessarily a good thing, but at least it means the product actually works! Yes, my skin is actually whiter than my hands and I do notice the difference because I do not have to wear makeup anymore. I actually use pat on some CC cream and am on my way out the door. It saves on so much time in the morning, absolutely love and will invest in it again!






No comments:

Post a Comment