Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beauty Review – First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser


This is probably the one product from First Aid Beauty (from what I’ve used so far), that I am not a fan of. This face cleanser is a whipped texture that becomes creamy with water, or so they say. I gave this product a try because it claims to calm redness and is PH-balanced, so it will help to maintain a natural acidity of the skin which reduces flare ups and reactivity.

I did not use the product enough to see that, but I did use the product a few times with my Clarisonic Plus. It might be that it did not blend well with my Clarisonic Plus, but I was turned off by the smell of the wash. I am a bit picky when it comes to my face wash. I believe that if I’m using a bad smelling product on my face, others will be able to smell it, not an attractive factor. Therefore, I try to eliminate that factor and this product got the boot. 

I admit that it was soft on my skin and I did not break out to it, but it did leave my face a little drier than usual. I don’t recall feeling an immediate change in my skin after using this product, but it may be different for you. If you aren't looking for a product that works well with your problematic skin of psoriasis, eczema, and such, I suggest skipping this product and move on to the next one. That is, unless you like the smell of this face wash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment