Saturday, October 6, 2012

Beauty Review - Vichy Purete Thermale Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

I recently discovered this amazing sensitive skin product line, Vichy. With a recommendation from a friend in the cosmetic industry, this is by far my favorite makeup remover. Made with cornflower water and Vitamin B, this sensitive eye makeup remover has a dual purpose to remove makeup and treat the appearance of fatigue eyes. 

Having a problem with dry eyes and constantly allergic to many products, I am a bit skeptical to try products around the eyes. Happily discovering this product, I will probably never try another eye makeup remover. It even has the same pH as tears which is a greater plus to anyone with dry eyes.

Simply shake up the product to mix the solution and wipe your makeup away. I have had problems with other products where I could not remove my makeup and had to constantly wipe around my eyes. With a cotton pad, makeup is easily removed with no problems whatsoever. I love that I do not have to tug at my eyes and become paranoid about pulling around the eye area.

I definitely recommend this product and the line to anyone with sensitive skin. Created by dermatologists, it is a great line to try out. There are many products that serve a dual even triple purpose which helps to save money on beauty care.

No comments:

Post a Comment