Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Current Obsession - Face Shop Deep Care Gel

This gentle deep care gel is able to penetrate into the skin overnight, fighting acne and leaving you with clearer in the morning. I am happy that it only takes one night to see the difference on my face. More importantly, it is compatible with extremely sensitive skins. This clear gel can be used on dry patches such as eczema and psoriasis, helping to reduce the visible marks, providing a duo for the skin. It is less harsh than topical creams and is great for all skin types, even soft enough for babies. I am a big fan of this product and suggest it to all!

Being that the product is "good for babies" it is actually soft enough to put on the skin. Be sure to use it at night away from the sun because it can leave the skin red when under the sun. It is a product that I will buy again, especially for over the counter product that you do not need a prescription for. It works especially well with my sensitive skin and psoriasis which is a big surprise because it helps to reduce the marks on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment