Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Current Obsession - Banila Co Prime Primer Mattifying Balm

One of the best sellers at Banila Co. is the Primer of Mattifying Balms. With a handful of different primers that the company is known for, the Banila Co Prime Primer is one of the most popular makeup primers in Korea and a well known one, winning an award every year. Developed from their famous bottled-liquid primer line, the balm version helps to maintain hydration in the skin and provide a more even pore base for foundation. I have to grown to love the product because it provides a great makeup base and does help to smooth out the face, much like the Tony Moly Egg Pore product, but this is in fact a great two in one! I just cant get enough of the product and so glad I have it with me on this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment