Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pamper Me Pretty - Eyelash Extension and Eyeliner Tattoo

Photo taken right after 
This duo blog is of my two obsessions that I have been dying to get for a while now. On my recent trip to Taiwan, I finally got both eyelash extensions and my top water line tattooed at Ximen. The prices vary from place to place, but that is not the important part of the blog. My number one reason for getting this done is because of convenience. All photos are with no makeup on, how awesome is that!

Photo taken right after
Having my waterline tattooed allows me to get up without having to worry about a few extra minutes about my eyeliner. It is definitely great for those days that you're in a rush to get out of the door because you can save time on washing a brush and such. How about being on vacation and worrying about how you look first thing in the morning? I definitely don't have to worry about that and can maximize my time traveling in a different country which I am doing at the moment. 

taken on the day after, please ignore the facial expression
What I love the most about having the tattoo is that my eyeliner will always be there. I don't have to worry about smudges, smears, and especially the problem of my makeup running. It is a hassle to go out and have your makeup running within a few minutes, especially in the summer time. This is just like a waterproof make up without having to deal with the hassle of having to remove it everyday. This also saves on pulling and tugging at the eye area which reduces the wrinkles that I would get if I didn't have it tattooed. 

The process? I can't say it wasn't painful. It is a tattoo after all, and at the waterline area. An eye drop is used to clean out the eyes and a cream is layered on for a bit of numbing. You can still feel the pen being glided along your waterline, but it isn't as painful as it sounds. I think of it as more of an annoying itch that you wish would just hurry and end. Your eyes will be swollen right after the process and maybe even for a few days. Mine were swollen for two days, but a lot of girls love the swollen eye look because they don't have a fold at the eye. 

Photo taken 3 days after
Eyelash extensions. Although this lasts for a month or so, it is definitely great to have a set of falsies on all the time. I don't have to put on falsies when going out and the fullness of your set of lashes can be adjusted to your liking. Filled in where your lashes are, lashes are glued on one by one (usually) so it is important to be careful and gentle when messing around with the eye area. There is no need to apply mascara to the lashes so you can save a lot of time with the duo. If you are looking to keep the lash extension a continuous process, simply get them filled in every few weeks. You can also save on the amount of money that you spend on lashes because it is just a refill instead of a new set. 

My current obsession and number one pamper me pretty favorite that I recommend to all is the eyelash extension and eyeliner tattoo. Although it can be a bit expensive, it is definitely worth it to me. I suggest getting the tattoo to be thin so that you can shape it whichever way you want to later on. You have to keep in mind that you will have this tattoo with you for the rest of your life. Many people get both the top and bottom water line done at the same time, but I usually apply liner to my top line so there was no point of getting both for me. 

1 comment:

  1. They aren't robots like web indexing tools are.For The best part click here and that most huge discussions are loaded with points spinning around tattoos craftsmanship.

    ReplyDelete