Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Current Obsession - Lancome Genifique


I am absolutely obsessed with this special edition 100ml Lancome's Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate. Thanks to a friend who works for the L'Oreal brand, I was able to pick this up and have not been able to put it down since. The product claims to show visibly younger skin within a week and I definitely waited it out to blog about the product. This product is not cheap and I wanted to see the actual results before blogging about it. To be quite honest, I have not been taking care of my skin lately because I have been working hard planning a handful of things and a little stressed out. Because of that, I have not been sleeping well and there's been a lot of chaos going on which has taken a toll on my skin. I do see the difference with use of the product. My dark circles are not as bad, my skin does not seem to age, but I don't think I've been using it long enough to see the actual changes in the skin. That and I never had a problem with wrinkles to begin with. I'm using this more as a preventative and precautions product. 
For the price that it is sold for, it may be a bit pricey for many, but I am currently obsessed and cannot let it go.  Simply use daily, once in the morning and in the evening. Be sure to use the product before your daily skincare regimen in order to maximize the results. All you need is to squirt one little bit and dab it all over the face with your ring finger, concentrating on the areas that you have the most problem wrinkles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment