Friday, August 16, 2013

Fresh on the Market - Share Tea

Share Tea is labeled the number one bubble tea spot in Taipei, Taiwan. Being that I have traveled to Taiwan (will be going back in December again this year) I definitely do miss having Share Tea every day. I'm glad they opened a branch in Hongdae 홍대 because I've been dying for the bubble tea. It's nice to have traditional taste when it comes to milk tea and not made from powder.
The one thing that sets Share Tea from every other bubble tea chain in Korea is the fact that they actually have pudding. PUDDINGGGGGGGGG ! You do not understand how difficult it is to find the traditional Chinese pudding in Korea, but I'm glad to have it here!
Share Tea is extremely small in size so I would not recommend lounging out for a while. There is a total of rougly ten seats in the store, in a very small space as well. Nonetheless, it is a must visit for anyone craving for pudding with their bubble tea the traditonal Chinese way. 
Directions: From Hongik University station on line two, take exit 9 and go straight until the light. Make a left and go straight to the next light. Keep going straight past the light and you will see a row of buildings. Share tea is on the bottom section of the two floor of buildings and food.


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely looooove bubble tea! I've never tried ShareTea before since I don't think it's available in Australia. I do miss how cheap the drinks are in Taiwan though!

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! This is a wonderful and informative website about financial market.It is a very useful for us. So, I like it very much. Many many thanks for make this website. If you want more informastion about stock screener to visit stock screener The Stock Screener features can include find specialized along with relative provider records for any mark and also many hundreds of prescreens making use of the specialized as well as essential strategies. Every one prescreen is actually attached and may also become improved in the user interface through user.

    ReplyDelete