Thursday, August 8, 2013

Restaurant Review - Ippudo

Ippudo is a famous Japanese ramen chain all across the world and there is a few in Seoul. Being that ramen is a popular Korean eat because everyone loves it, young and old, finding the perfect ramen paired with amazing pork was a must. Being that I have not been able to sample the one in New York, getting it in Korea is a must.
The one amazing appetizer that is a must order is the pork bun. Although Japanese food is not known for their pork buns, it has become a staple with all ramen restaurants to have pork buns. This is a definite necessity in all restaurants in general! A thick slice of pork meat is served with lettuce and a mayonnaise sauce folded in a steamed plain bun. The pork meat is marinated to perfection with a saucy drizzle and tender meat that it just slides off with a bite. 

Ippudo stands up to their name for ramen because it offers something that is basic, but tasty. The only problem is some ramen dishes can be too tasty (not in a good way). The soup can be a bit too salty for those who are not used to the blast of flavor, but for the most part, the ramen and pork is on point. The ramen menu is extremely basic and priced at $9, but additional meats and vegetables can be added to provide a more appealing bowl of ramen. For the most part, ramen should always be basic and simple so all the additions are just not needed unless you have the stomach for it!

Address in Sinsa Dong: 강남구 신사동 645번지
Phone: 02-512-2644

5 comments:

  1. Ippudo! I love that word. The well spiced pork belly is incredible! I wish I could eat 10 slices of them. But that would be naughty! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl ! love your nail blog post and beauty reviews

      Delete
  2. This really is this kind of a fantastic resource that you are providing and also you give it away free of charge. I adore seeing web sites that comprehend the worth of providing a top quality useful resource for free.
    wedding venues in beverly hills

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ippudo. The one in Sydney always has mad queue, but I keep coming back. Love your blog too ;) lune

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH, I miss Japanese ramen So much!! You made me crave it, and I just did a search for Japanese ramen restaurants in my area. Thank heavens, there are some!!!

    ReplyDelete