Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Quick Pick Up - Etarte

Etarte is a Korean chain that you can find in many subway stations that strictly whip up egg tarts. The difference with these egg tarts is the fact that they're topped with some kind of amazing flavor. It is the perfect snack and quick pick me up for anyone who is starving when trying to catch their train. Tarts range in price that start around $2 and goes up to $3 which can be a little pricey for a small bite sized dessert, but it is definitely recommended for anyone who's looking for a quick sweet bite. 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Cunngie! These tarts look really delicious, I haven't had a good pastry in a long time haha.

    Thanks for commenting on my post - can I just ask that you please not spam personal shop promotions on the comments section? I'd appreciate it~

    ReplyDelete