Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction – Wafels and Dinges

I’ve been hyped about the Wafels & Dinges Food Truck since I seen it parked in the St Marks area. With a number of trucks around the New York area, this sweet and quick snack is a sweet tooth satisfaction to all. With the mini wafelini starting at a measly $3, this is a cheap eat. I definitely recommend getting a $5 wafel because you will crave for more!


I'm not going to lie, I definitely miss the truck, regardless of how famous Korea is known for their fresh waffles. Nothing beats this truck, not even the other trucks in town. Apaprently, Wafels & Dinges is rated the number one food truck in the city. Why? Because it's just that damn good. 

I ordered the brussels wafel topped with caramel and the spekuloos spread, specialty of Wafels and Dinges. The wafel is cooked to its perfection, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It was so good that I did not want to share even though I was the one who suggested sharing. A friend and I literally fought for the bites and that never happens. He doesn’t have a sweet tooth at all, but this is a true exception. Definitely says a lot and I am sad that I waited so long to try the Wafels and Dinges truck!

You can always follow them on Twitter and try out their Twitter challenges for a free wafel !

No comments:

Post a Comment