Monday, February 25, 2013

Product Review - Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

I have recently started to become obsessed with Hourglass, especially with the No. 2 Brush. Since then, I've been looking into their products and trying to get a better grasp of those that are good for individuals with psoriasis. I then stumbled upon the Veil Mineral Primer which is rated to be the number one selling primer in Sephora. Why? Because it's pretty darn amazing. I used to be obsessed with the Cover FX Clear Prep Primer and the whole line in general, but Hourglass has definitely changed my life. 

The primer helps for those with psoriasis because its able to minimize the cakey look that occurs when having to pile on makeup. One exciting factor, like the Cover FX Clear Prep Primer, is that it works with your skin as a medication to help create flawless skin. The Veil Mineral Primer reduces shine by absorbing oil and soften your skin. The best part is that it is one of the very few primers with SPF that is compatible with my skin which helps me save time on an extra lotion and it is water resistant. 

A primer with so many effects that lasts all day is definitely worth making the investment. I've heard pretty good reviews on the product before, but I am glad that I was able to make my own input on the item itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment