Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Current Obsession - Innisfree Almond Sugar Scrub

I am absolutely in love with this all natural sugar scrub from Innisfree. Innisfree is one of my favorite beauty stores in Korea for their all natural products that is great for the skin. The Almond Sugar Scrub is perfect for those with sensitive skin like me. It is one of the most gentlest scrubs that I have used thus far. Made with sugar and almond, this almond paste scrub has bits of almonds that helps to rub off dead skin cells in the most gentle way possible. It is extremely soft to the skin, but the only bad thing is the not so appealing smell of the scrub. Aside from that, it is a definitely recommendation on my hands that is great for those with psoriasis and other skin conditions as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for your review. I read your review and purchased me one. It's great!!!

    My own review on it: http://partsofqueenie.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/review-innisfree-almond-sugar-scrub/

    ReplyDelete