Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Current Obsession - Skin Food Fresh Aloe Pack

Because I've been going to the beach so much, I am obsessed with this Fresh Aloe Pack that helps to minimize peeling on the face and neck area and helps to hydrate my skin. A definite recommendation for those who engage in constant outdoor summer time fun.

Aloe works for all skin types and provides great hydration and moisture. Simply apply this aloe pack to the face in circular upward motions for 30 seconds. Leave it on for approximately five minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water to reveal smooth skin. This pack is extremely gentle on the skin. There are chunks of actual aloe which helps to exfoliate and remove dead skin. I am absolutely in love with the product and recommend it for everyday use, especially in the summer when the sun can be damaging to the skin. You can skip out on the weekly facial masks by simply using this wash off pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment