Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pamper Me Pretty - Korean Fashion

I recently blogged about my obsession with the Korean Fashion, and not much has changed. Feeding off of that blog, I'm extremely excited to share the Korean fashion with you. I have probably became more obsessed and more excited about the Korean fashion since I moved to Korea a few months ago. 

Incorporating metallic jewelry with cotton and fabric is an extremely hit piece of accessory in Korea and I am absolutely in love with the Vintage Hollywood Two Way Bracelet, it is a must pick up for all. Keep in mind there is a limited number of products manufactured and this is the most famous jewelry brand in South Korea. A handful of celebrities have seen with the Vintage Hollywood accessories including the oh so desirable G-Dragon from Big Bang, the Girls' Generation girl group, and Korean pop singer IU.

In regards to the Korean fashion, loose fitting tops are extremely popular. I have picked up a handful of loose fitting tops in Korea, but nothing has compared to the extremely comfortable Lounge 8Eight pocket tank. The light material top is able to keep me cool through the humid summer days. If possible, I would probably wear this top everyday. In addition to the pocket tank, I am obsessed with the Lounge 8Eight white pants which has a touch of silk pink pastel. Although the line is designed for day wear, it is definitely easy to pair pieces and transform it into evening and even clothing for a night out.

One thing to keep in mind when shopping in Korea is that almost all clothing is Free Size. What does this mean? This means that it is literally one size fits all. Problematic? Extremely. Not all women have the same curves in the same area so it can be a bit frustrating when shopping. I am grateful that Mootta offers a handful of stylish pieces that are not free size which makes shopping in Korea easier.

The best part is, Mootta is launching their first sale ever, tomorrow Monday, July 23rd so you can hop on your Korean fashion and update your closet with international fashion that is oh so stylish! I just might have to pick up a few extra items and add to my collection.





















No comments:

Post a Comment