Friday, July 6, 2012

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - Ewha Macarons & Cookies

내마음의  작은선물 is one of the newest macaron and cookie bakeries to open in Korea. It is on the top of my list for its various fresh macarons. The wall of color is just too much to handle sometimes! With macarons starting at $1.50, there are a handful to choose from. The bakery incorporates a variety of flavors that are a must try: rose, green tea, cookies and cracker and the classic of caramel, pistachio and my ultimate favorite: peanut butter. 

Located by the women's university, Ewha station on the green line, it is a must visit for anyone who craves macarons the way I do. Prices for macarons are decent and it is worth every penny for its delicious taste. It does bring me back home for a moment, I am all for 내마음의  작은선물!

No comments:

Post a Comment