Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cheap Eats - Pomato Soup

This was perhaps one of the most cheapest eats that I have had in Korea since I've been. Pomato Soup, what seems to be a more edgy touch to the Korean traditional eats attracted me as I was exploring one of the markets over in Guui. I ordered the Pork Katsu which comes with rice and a salad. When I say salad, I mean chopped up lettuce with mayonnaise and a bbq-like sauce. Don't get me wrong, I love my little salad, but the best part of the meal was the price. It only cost me $3.50 because they were running a special promotion on the dish on the random day that I decided to try it.

Pomato Soup is also known for their cheap prices with dishes that range from $4-6. It is quite filling so it is a recommendation on my end! Try the many fried rices or the katsu. You can never go wrong with getting a fried dish imo!


No comments:

Post a Comment