Sunday, December 18, 2011

Splurge of the Week - Missha

It is impossible to live in Korea and not pick up beauty and makeup products. It is the time of the year where businesses throws all type of sales for the holiday season, the best time for shopping and splurging on yourself. This week's beauty and makeup splurge is from Missha.

I picked up three Pure Source masks which consists of honey, pomegranate, and aloe. For just about a dollar each, it was worth a try to see how well it would work on my skin. That, and I have never seen a honey mask before and I know honey and oatmeal works wonders for the skin! I was not a big fan of the honey smell, but it was an amazing 20 minute touch.

Next, I picked up a top coat that I forgot to get bring from the states. On sale for just $4, the brush is thicker than those in the states. It allows for one quick sweep of color through the nail and tops my color with a shiny coat. It is a great soft finish for the Missha Lucid Nail Care.

Following, I picked up a Creamy Matte Lip Rouge in PK03, a pink that I have been dying to get for a while now. Today was finally the day! The matte color works extremely well with my lip, I just wish there was a bit more moisture to the lipstick. 

Near Skin Bio White, is one of the popular lines of Missha. I decided to give it a try with the Healing Eye Treatment which is certified but he KFDA that uses white peptide bio technology to minimize fine lines. For those without wrinkles, it is good to prevent and protect earlier.

Lastly, I found an extremely moisturizing Excellent Milky Body Oil for a low price. American brand products can be hard to find in Korea for a low price, but I hope this will help my dry skin due to the difference in water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment