Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to All and Happy Birthday to MEEEEE !!

I am blessed to be born on this special day, Christmas day (over in Korea, it is Christmas day already). I am blessed to be on the other side of the world, but still celebrate with a bunch of new friends here in Korea. I am blessed to have a family that face timed me a cake and my niece blow out the candles for me. I am blessed to carry my tradition of having an "ice cream cake" this year, only separated with: ice cream and cake. I am blessed to have you, a true list of supporters who read my blogs. Thank you all. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.





















I also decided to include a photo of my birthday makeup, very simple with bold red lips. Just for laughters, my "ice cream cake" with before and after photos :] Baskin Robbins ice cream flavor: dulce de leche and strawberry madness along with a chocolate cake from Paris Baguette.

1 comment:

  1. Even though this is super late Happy Birthday! Hope your next year brings you some wisdom! ^_^

    ReplyDelete