Monday, October 10, 2011

Restaurant Review - Kunjip

Kunjip
9 West 32nd Street
New York, NY 10001
(212)216-9487

One of the best restaurants in Ktown (Korean Town), in my opinion, Kunjip is a must go to for all. It is open 24 hours that accommodates to the schedules of all. Kunjip is one of the best Korean restaurants that I have been to with extremely appealing foods and great tastes. Pricing can be a little high, but it is worth it for great food. 


The bad things about this restaurant is having to wait for the whole party to arrive before being served, this is expected and understood for most busy places, but it is unacceptable for a place that doesn't follow this strictly. They allow for their regulars to sit with no problems, so expect that.

Their food is absolutely delicious. The must order is the raw platter of meat (above) which I don't remember the name to. Aside from that, I ordered the sliced beef bibimbob (spelled differently at other locations) which was delicious, but because there is so much more to choose from, bibimbob may not be your first choice.

Expect long waits if you are going during busy hours, but regardless, this place is pretty packed and I can understand why! I wish I worked closer to the area to eat more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment