Thursday, October 6, 2011

Makeup Review - Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies


There’s been a lot of hype with this mascara, especially with the makeup and beauty gurus. For some reason, I don’t find that it helps my lashes in any way. I find that I am not the only one who has a problem with this mascara, but majority votes that this mascara is a must have, providing volume and length like false lashes would, therefore you save time and the extra step of putting on false lashes.

My experience with the mascara was like every other. It did not live up to my expectations of true falsies look. The look I got was one that I would have gotten with any other mascara. This mascara felt a little dry and clumpy on my lashes, which is not the chief complaint. I felt that because it was so dry and lumpy, it just made me so bummed out because it is incomparable to other volume and lengths mascara I have used, even a drugstore brand.

I am one of the few that have a problem with this mascara, and I mean one of the very few. Hopefully it works well with you, costing half, even one third of the price I normally pay for mascara, I wasn’t too bummed out, but I would much prefer my Benefits They're Real! mascara. I love having hand me downs that make me feel important to friends and family, especially when it works wonders for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment