Sunday, October 16, 2011

Makeup Review – Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner


I have been using this gel liner for quite some time now and I am absolutely in love with it. I love the dark color and soft texture of the liner that easily glides onto my lids with the right brush. Using a gel liner makes designing your lids a lot easier than using a liquid eyeliner and the best thing about it is it doesn’t smudge like pencil liners. Ah, the pleasure of having perfect eyeliner at all times.

The one thing that bothers me about the liner is how hard it is to remove. Even with eye-makeup removers, there may still be leftover liner that will bleed onto your skin as you sleep or as you shower. It takes a bit of tugging on the skin to remove this liner, but it may be just me and my skin.

For those of you who use this as well, let me know how it works for you and what’s your trick in removing the eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment