Monday, October 31, 2011

Restaurant Review - La Bonne Soupe


La Bonne Soupe
48 West 55 Street
New York, NY 10019
(212) 586-7650

A little hidden French restaurant in uptown, La Bonne Soup is two floors with a little outdoor balcony upstairs. I had the pleasure of having a team lunch here and the food was more than what I expected.

The restaurant has some great lunch dishes that average $13 per plate. I had the Croque Madame which was a ham sandwich topped with an egg and a side of salad. It was one of the best hot sandwiches I have had, considering it was just ham and cheese. I was so full from the sandwich, I was not able to finish my salad, but I’m glad I did not order a soup as well because I would have been overstuffed!

This restaurant seems to be my company’s favorite since they tend to bring the team over when the opportunity arrives. The French onion soup looked so good it made my mouth water so I will definitely return and order that next time. I plan on having a dinner here, being that I hear extremely good reviews from upper management about this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment