Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - Lily O’Briens Café


Lily O’Briens Café
36 West 40 Street
New York, NY 10018
(212)575-0631

For those of you who follow me on twitter @cunggie, you would know that I’m pretty much not having a good day today. Feeling a little upset, I had to find some way to cheer myself up. Nothing is better than chocolate for me. After having lunch in Bryant Park today, I decided that Lily O’Brien’s would be the best stop for my chocolate.

Five bucks for four pieces of chocolate, I picked up the chocolate truffle, dark chocolate truffle, vanilla latte, and simply chocolate. I also grabbed a sticky toffee that is single wrapped for just a buck. The chocolate is absolutely amazing. A solid chocolate outer layer that juices once you bite into it. The chocolate just melts in your mouth, melts all my problems away.

I also picked up a red velvet macaroon which I wasn’t too happy about. I was extremely excited to try it out, but it definitely was not worth the $2.50 I paid for it. Maybe I’m just not a macaroon person today, but the chocolate is a must.

Lil O’Briens Café also carries many signature coffee and chocolate drinks. Aside from the calories, it is a must try. I skipped out on it because I felt that I was having a little too much intake of calories for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment