Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sweet Tooth Satisfaction - La Maison du Macaron


La Maison du Macaron
132 West 23rd Street
New York, NY
(212)243-2757

On a random craving for macarons at my last job, I randomly found La Maison du Macaron on my way home from work one day. With their specialty in macarons, there was a great assortment of goodies displayed in their window. I went in for a craving of one, but ended up buying a whole box that I did not share with anyone. Macaron were absolutely delicious, flavors are paired the right way with a flaky exterior and soft interior.

In addition to their delicious macarons, La Maison du Macaron carries breakfast goods, madeleins, tarts, and coffees. This little café is located right by the entrance to the Path and F, perfect for those who are on their way to work and home. Hopefully you can bite your tongue and fight your cravings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment